This event is part of the Leicester Business Festival.
As we transition out of the pandemic, workplaces will not go back to how they were before. A new way of hybrid working will evolve, as individuals seek to continue to keep the flexibility and way of working that has developed over the last few years.
This is going to require new leadership skills to both build a high-performance team and keep team members aligned, motivated and productive. A skilful leader will be able to build a team that thrives no matter what storm is occurring in the business environment in which it competes.
Drawing on the trainer’s own experience in creating numerous high-performance teams as well as coaching others, this workshop covers the key foundations of top teams. Practical skills are then provided to start the journey of building an agile high-performance team.
Who should attend this session?
Business owners and managers, who are responsible for a team and need to master the core leadership principles to allow them to take their team to a new level. This workshop is aimed at SME businesses.
What will we cover?
- The power of team work and what makes a high performance team
- The cycle of team creation
- The characteristics of those teams that will thrive
- Building agility and a growth mindset into a team
- A high performance team in practice
- The 10 essential strategies to a build a high performance team
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
Attending this webinar will enable you to:
- Understanding of what is a high performance team
- Insights as to level of performance of your team
- Strategies that can be used to raise the performance of any team
- Tools to increase the agility and flexibility of a team
- Identification of leadership barriers that may be holding back a teams performance
About the speaker:
Stuart has over 25 years business experience at a senior level in a variety of industries both in the UK and internationally. Stuart founded High Growth, one of the most successful business coaching practices in the UK, receiving numerous awards and recognitions. He has trained over 2,000 senior directors and business owners, personally coaching over 500 of them, producing significant results and always a return on their investment. He has a unique ability to identify opportunities for improvement before developing and implementing action plans that deliver results.
This presentation is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and High Growth and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
Please note: This event is fully funded and FREE for you to attend. In return, we ask for a few minutes of your time to complete an SME Enrolment form, if your business has not already done so. Only one form per business is required. Without a completed form we cannot guarantee your place on this or future Business Gateway events. Further details will be provided upon booking.
* This event is part of Leicester Business Festival, and your details will be shared with Leicester Business Festival organisers only (no other third parties will receive your information). We will share name, job title, company, address and contact information.*