Start-up Accelerator Programme
Support for your start-up business
Are you a start-up business looking for support?
Starting a business can be a daunting task, especially if you’re ambitious and innovative. In recognition of this we’ve partnered with Leicester Startups and are running a dedicated six-week programme of support. The next co-hort runs from 25 October to 3 December.
- Series of workshops and round-table sessions
- 1:1 mentoring support
- Tips on how to focus and solve critical business challenges
- Identify new markets
- Marketing advice and support
- Digital Marketing advice
Tailored specialist support
Whether you want to get investor ready, grow sales faster or learn what your customers really need, industry specialists will be able to provide information for start-up businesses, and those looking to grow.
The programme will cover:
- Customer development- learn to talk to a prospective customer
- Product development- learn the best techniques to release a higher quality solution
- Business growth strategies
- Mastering your sales message
- Financial reporting and forecasting
- Equity and funding options
- Hiring your team
How will this help my business?
Improve your business performance
In order to remain sustainable and grow your business, you need to demonstrate continuous improvement across all business practices. The learning and implementation of these actions will help your business develop.
Support from experts
The Service offers support from a range of experienced business experts who can offer mentorships and deliver practical, no nonsense support and advice to help your business develop and grow.
Dedicated Growth Hub adviser support
You will have the support of a dedicated business adviser here at the Growth Hub should you have additional questions, or find yourself looking for further advice and signposting.
How do I get involved
To register your interest simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Sam Larke from Leicester Startups on 07794 601005.