Does your business have the necessary plans in place should there be an emergency or disaster?
Benefits of Business Continuity
Business Continuity is about building and improving resilience in your business and the ability to continue your business delivery during a disruption/event no matter how big or small; for example, if you are unable to get into your building or a number of staff are absent due to sickness.
Many people regard Business Continuity as an operational response to large-scale incidents, usually involving significant asset loss. This is not the case!
The key benefits of embedding Business Continuity in your business are:
- Having arrangements in place to fulfil your obligations AND being more confident about the
decisions you make in a crisis.
- Keeps businesses trading when they would have otherwise failed due to an incident.
- Providing assurance and protection to your staff.
- Companies’ reputation increases, having a competitive advantage.
- Insurance premium discounts, reduced excesses and doors opening to new insurance markets.
LLR Aware and Prepare
LLR Prepared is the Local Resilience Forum for Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland. In it you will find information and advice on how businesses and communities can prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies.
Business Continuity Institute
Disruptions to your business could happen at any moment. The BCI provides training, resources and information through its network of business continuity and resilience professionals to help organisations respond effectively to threats and opportunities.