Business Continuity is about building and improving resilience in your business and the ability to continue your business delivery during a disruption/event no matter how big or small; for example, if you are unable to get into your building or a number of staff are absent due to sickness.
Many people regard Business Continuity as an operational response to large-scale incidents, usually involving significant asset loss. This is not the case!
The key benefits of embedding Business Continuity in your business are:
1. Having arrangements in place to fulfil your obligations AND being more confident about the
decisions you make in a crisis.
2. Keeps businesses trading when they would have otherwise failed due to an incident.
3. Providing assurance and protection to your staff.
4. Companies’ reputation increases, having a competitive advantage.
5. Insurance premium discounts, reduced excesses and doors opening to new insurance markets.
These organisations may be a good place to start to help you with business continuity.
If you can’t find what you need please contact us.