SHIRE Community Grants now open for applications11 June 2021
Social Enterprises, Voluntary and Community organisations will be able to access a range of grants for community-based projects and activities that are specifically focused on improving the lives, health and wellbeing of vulnerable and disadvantaged people and communities in Leicestershire.
Eligible organisations can apply for one of five different types of SHIRE Community Grants in 2021-22:
- Small Grants (maximum £3,000)
- Large Grants (minimum £3,001; maximum £10,000)
- Capital Grants (minimum £1,000; maximum £10,000)
- Match Funding (minimum £3,000; maximum £10,000)
- Partnership Grants (minimum £5,000; maximum £25,000)
The deadline for Round 1 is 5.00pm on Weds 28th July 2021.
If you are a business owner and need some help with this or want to find out about other funding options call our friendly team on 0116 366 8487 or email us now.