Import, Export and Transport
Import and Export 1:1 support sessions with experts and webinars
The process of importing and exporting goods between Great Britain and the EU has now changed. If you trade with the EU, we can provide you with a tailored support plan to help you continue to trade.
Whether you’re completing the customs declarations yourself or have an intermediary to do it for you, our team of expert advisers will take you through each step and set out your options.
Book onto a dedicated 1 to 1 session or webinar
Our international trade experts are on hand to provide tailored 1:1 support sessions to help ensure your business has all the information required to continue to trade across Europe.
Delivered via our Business Resilience programme, you can book these sessions via Eventbrite and they are specifically aimed at:
- Businesses that import or export with the EU or the rest of the world
- SMEs or micro businesses
- Goods or service-based operations
Book onto an Import and Export Webinar or 1:2:1
- Understanding the new border operating model
- Exporting post EU transition
- Importing post EU transition
- International trade documentation post EU transition
- UK Global tariff and trading under preference
- Customs formalities and HMRC compliance
- Incoterms and international contracts
- Managing financial risk and getting paid
- Developing overseas markets and managing international partners
- Effective international supply chain management
In case you missed it!
We’ll add past webinars here in case you missed them.
- Understanding Rules of Origin within the context of the UK-EU Trade and Cooperation Agreement
- Trading with Europe – Is your business switched on?
- Buying and selling services in the EU
- Avoiding tariffs and charges – checking Rules of Origin
- EU Exit – Border Readiness