LLEP virtual AGM takes place on 1 December 202024 November 2020
The Leicester and Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership’s (LLEP) virtual Annual General Meeting takes place on 1st December at 5.15pm.
The AGM will provide an opportunity for the LLEP Directors to update you on the key economic developments of the year, the support we have offered to businesses in the pandemic and our plans for recovery and growth.
We will reflect on the impact of our investments, the businesses we have supported to prepare and respond to change, and the people inspired through our work to provide quality careers information and skills support.
We will also discuss the work we are doing with partners across the LLEP area to help develop an innovative and sustainable economy for the region.
There is plenty to hear about and to discuss and the event should be very informative.
Should you have a question that you wish to raise during the meeting, please submit this in advance by 30th November, on our AGM Question Form. There will also be the opportunity to ask questions during the event.
- 5.15pm Welcome Kevin Harris
- 5.20pm Board of Directors Annual Report 2019-2020 – video presentation
- 5.30pm Financial Statement Report Andy Reed
- 5.35pm Ordinary Resolutions
• New Board Director Recommendation and Members Vote to approve Kevin Harris
- 5.45pm Progress in 2020/21 and Priorities for 2021/22 Mandip Rai
- 6.00pm Questions to Directors
- 6.25pm Thanks and Closing Remarks
- 2021 AGM Date Kevin Harris
- 6.30pm Close
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org