Last chance to apply for The RAPID Challenge28 July 2020
The RAPID Challenge is aimed at helping entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses commercialise their hardware projects, by helping to develop products and accelerate progress.
Apply online before the 3rd August 2020, to be a part of a series of workshops with a range of industry experts. The projects with the best plans stand to share in the £50,000 prize package and the opportunity to present in front of investors.
Prize package includes:
- £5K cash prize
- An engineering service package from Prodrive
- An R&D and grant application service package from TBAT Innovation
- Discounted listing fees on Crowdcube
- Patent advice services from The IP Asset Partnership
- An early business legal advice package from Clayden Law