Green grants to improve energy efficiency
Green BELLE supports small or medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Leicester and Leicestershire to increase their energy efficiency, reduce their energy costs and lower their carbon emissions.
Round 2 has opened which means grants of £1,000 to £7,000 are available to support the installation of low carbon and energy-efficient technologies in local SMEs.
- Energy-efficient heating systems and controls, e.g. boiler replacements and heat pumps
- Low energy lighting replacements (LEDs) and controls
- Renewable energy systems – e.g. biomass, solar panels
- Innovative low carbon measures, such as heat recovery systems
- Replacement Energy Efficient Machinery – e.g. Air Compressors
- Building Energy Management Systems