This webinar is designed with actionable change in mind and provides you with a framework to start your sustainability journey.
This session will be delivered by Helen Taylor, Director, Hosta Consulting, an entrepreneur and experienced small business owner who started her business with a strong environmental ethos which helped the business grow and successfully tender for public sector contracts. Helen has further developed her expertise in business and sustainability since completing her MBA and sees an opportunity for small businesses to start and grow in an environmentally responsible way with a low carbon strategy and that embraces environmental sustainability.
These sessions will help you understand the environmental issues we currently face both as individuals and business, how as business owners we can realistically respond to start and grow environmentally responsible businesses that embrace sustainability, increases customer value, creates competitive advantage and improves financial performance.
- Introduction to sustainability
- Purpose in business and how to develop a culture of sustainability
- Climate and sustainability policy
- ‘Greenwashing’ and how to avoid it
- Barriers to sustainability in business and how to overcome them
- A framework to help start your sustainability journey
- Sustainability in your supply chain
- How to communicate your sustainable strategy to customers