It is clear not all the demons regarding commercial enterprise and Brexit were realised on 31st December, and repercussions are still being felt. If your business has any connection with the EU, the chances are your trade is being affected, whether that be in terms of goods, people, data, supply chain, contracts and intellectual property. Worse yet, many organisations have not yet woken up to some of the impacts still to come.
In this Brexit Brunch week, experts from Freeths LLP take a look at the real-life implications for UK business, talk about what we have seen in the marketplace, and take a look forward at what is yet to come. They begin with a high-level overview around all topics, and then break that down to further webinars concentrating on specifics. You can pick and choose to attend one, or all, for free.
The impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic has brought supply chain resilience to the top of the worry list for many businesses, coupled with the increased disruption, costs, and risk brought about by Brexit, creating a robust risk management strategy has never been so important. During the session our panel of experts will cover:
- What lessons have been learnt from the COVID-19 pandemic?
- A review of the economic events and market trends of 2020 and provide an outlook for 2021
- Analysing post-Brexit trade opportunities;
- How you can minimise risk when trading internationally?
- How to create a resilient supply chain and robust risk management strategy
- Minimising FX risk to ensure stability & growth through the year ahead