It is clear not all the demons regarding commercial enterprise and Brexit were realised on 31st December, and repercussions are still being felt. If your business has any connection with the EU, the chances are your trade is being affected, whether that be in terms of goods, people, data, supply chain, contracts and intellectual property. Worse yet, many organisations have not yet woken up to some of the impacts still to come.
In this Brexit Brunch week, experts from Freeths LLP take a look at the real-life implications for UK business, talk about what we have seen in the marketplace, and take a look forward at what is yet to come. They begin with a high-level overview around all topics, and then break that down to further webinars concentrating on specifics. You can pick and choose to attend one, or all, for free.
- The legal landscape has changed under Brexit. How can you ensure your contracts are fit for purpose now? And has the law changed on resolving disputes? Hear our experts discuss:
- What elements of Brexit are likely to impact your contracts? How cross-border trade has changed, how product regulation is affected, and the uncertainty as to what UK law will look like in the future
- How can you deal with Brexit in contracts? Contractual mechanisms for allocating risk and responsibility, and for dealing with uncertainty
- Practical management of contracts: how to manage business relationships and avoid disputes arising in the first place
- The Brexit challenges in cross-European litigation: jurisdiction and enforcement.
- What is arbitration and why is it a good idea, particularly in the light of Brexit