Innovation is the engine for productivity, growth and sustainability of every business. Post-Brexit Britain needs to become highly innovative and productive to compete and maintain staff retention, quality, speed, flexibility and uniqueness. Geographical constraints could limit UK companies’ capability to work with its partners to produce and deliver attractive offerings to market.
This event will introduce and demonstrate a toolkit to focus on cutting-edge innovation techniques that can drive productivity and build resilience by collaborating with international partners. The speakers will explore how new knowledge can be accessed and co-created using social network platforms and technologies, how companies can measure efficiencies, improve business performance to ensure sustained competitiveness, profitability and growth of the business and the region.
What will you learn?
- New methods of knowledge co-creation, sharing and harnessing to nurture open innovation
- How to use a toolkit to improve productivity, efficiency and growth of the company
Who should attend?
- Individuals, or people in businesses of all sizes, with ideas and ambition seeking guidance and support to drive them forward
- Those keen to engage with the needs of the industrial landscape
- Businesses seeking networking opportunities and looking for new collaborators and markets to explore.
- Professor Khalid Hafeez
Professor of Digital Transformation, Faculty of Business & Law
Editor: International Journal of Future Governments (Emerald) ISSN: 2516 – 4376
- Professor Adel Hatamimarbini
Professor of Business and Management, Department of Management and Entrepreneurship,
Leicester Castle Business School, Faculty of Business & Law, De Montfort University
Associate Editor: Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing (Springer, IF:3.535) ISSN: 0956-5515
Editorial Advisory Board: Kybernetes (Emerald, IF:1.381) ISSN: 0368-492X