This programme is available to individuals based in Greater Lincolnshire and Leicestershire.
This intensive programme of workshops led by one of our experienced business trainers will teach you the nuts and bolts of starting and running a successful business.
You will understand the true importance of the question “why you want to start a business and why now”?
Delivered online – 9.30am to 3.30pm on 23rd, 24th & 30th May 2022
Whatever business you dream of starting we can help you to transform your idea into a business and support you with a fantastic package of training and funding.
Anyone can start a business; you just need the right guidance and support and that is where NBV step in. Whether you have an amazing idea, have spotted a gap in the market or have taken a break from your business and are now ready to re-start trading with some fresh ideas. NBV can help get things off the ground.
Over the course of the programme, we will cover:
- Knowledge, skills, and characteristics needed by business owners
- Creating and developing a sustainable business
- Marketing your business
- Choosing the right, trading status for you
- Your legal responsibilities as a business owner
- Overview of all types of business taxes and how they will affect you
- Understanding how the tax system in the UK works.
- Record keeping and business banking requirements.
- Start up and running costs.
- Planning your personal survival budget.
- How to price your product or service.
- Importance of cash flow forecasting in any business.
- Structure of a business plan
- The do and do not for putting any plan together
On the last day one of our Business Mentors will join you to discuss What Next?
They will give you an overview of our Business Assist Programme which will give you access to 121 business mentoring, business masterclasses and grant funding.