Discover new ways to improve your website and maximise the potential of your content to help your business grow.
This seminar from the Digital Growth Programme will cover the key ways you can use your website to reach more customers, engage with your existing customer base and ensure your site is performing well in search results. Learn how to structure your site and content for improved search visibility and plan the very best visitor experiences that convert clicks into customers.
Looking at the latest trends and highlighting tips that non-technical site owners can use to get more out of your current website. This seminar will give delegates a clear plan for immediate as well as longer-term improvements.
Who should attend:
Any individual or business that has a website they feel needs attention to improve how it supports their marketing activities. Every website owner and website is different however the approaches outlined in this seminar can be applied to every website.
This session will cover:
- How to improve web page load speed, including image optimisation
- Information architecture – How to plan the structure of a website to make it simple to navigate and easy for search engines to index
- User journeys – understanding user behaviours and best practices for routs through your website
- Conversion rate optimisation – how to turn clicks into conversions that drive sales and business growth
- Content creation – how to write effective content that engages and differentiates your business as an authority
- Site speed – find out the importance of website speed and how you can optimize your site to make it load quickly on all devices and connections
Attending this seminar will give delegates the answer to many of the common questions about how they can maximise their website. They will also hear insights into how successful websites differ from poorly designed and maintained websites. It explores and highlights areas that can be addressed quickly to get results. Delegates will have the opportunity to share their website and have it critiqued by our digital expert Rob Gregory.
10.00 am Registration, networking and refreshments
10.30 am Welcome and overview of the Digital Growth Programme
10.45 am Presentation by Rob Gregory
12.30 pm Networking and light lunch
1.00 pm Close
In order to attend this fully funded event, your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. If you have not registered yet, you can do so now – check if you qualify here.
We can only accommodate one delegate per organisation on this seminar
Priority will be given to those businesses who have not received 12 hours of funded support through the programme