Join this interactive session on providing you with top HR tips on Managing Recruitment and Employment Contracts.
Our HR expert will focus on all aspects of best practice and guidance on recruitment and contractual terms of employment tailored specifically for those in the Fashion & Textile Manufacturing sector. Apply their top tips and best practice within your business. You will also get an opportunity to discuss any concerns you may have during the Q&A session.
What you will learn/takeaway:
- The best practices when recruiting
- Demonstrating commitment to equality of opportunity
- Importance of job description
- Understanding what is meant by ‘Contracts of Employment/Contractual Terms’
- Proof of right to work in the UK – your responsibilities
- Best practices for developing Contractual Terms
- Understanding whether a contract allows for certain changes
- The key principles to gain agreement to a contractual change
- The types of approaches to vary a contract
- Understanding the good practice with regards to the variation of contracts
Who should attend?
Delegates from all sectors of industry but particularly from fashion and textiles sector including managers, supervisors, team leaders, HR professionals, business owners.
About the speaker
Dwinder Virk BSc Hons is a member of ITOL and Deputy director ACAS East Midlands. She has over 12 years’ experience in employment relations working with all size businesses on complex workplace resolutions, business planning advice and training on all aspects of employment law.
This webinar is delivered by the Business Gateway Growth Hub in partnership with ACAS aimed at SME businesses in the fashion and textiles sectors based in Leicester and Leicestershire.