The Leading to Grow Programme will support small businesses to grow, innovate and increase productivity through adopting digital and new technologies.
The programme will help small business owners to explore digital and new technologies suited to their business goals, and to develop the management capabilities they need to implement the technologies.
We are proud to offer this exciting programme as part of a consortium of 15 business schools across England that have been accredited by the Small Business Charter.
Participation is free to eligible ‘microbusinesses’ with between 1-9 employees. Places are fully funded by the Business Basics Fund from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and Innovate UK.
Benefits of the Leading to Grow Programme
* Develop your management capabilities to introduce new digital and new technologies into your business.
* Help you to analyse the costs and benefits so that you can make informed decisions about the right technology for your business.
* Support you to maximise the benefits of digital and new technology in order to increase productivity and performance of your business.
* Help you to encourage innovation and improve employee engagement within your business.
* Create insights and knowledge to support other businesses like yours in the future.