Understanding the fundamentals of paid search engine marketing is critical to the success of your online marketing campaigns. How to research your audience, how to structure your account and how to measure your success.
This webinar will take you through the basics of biddable search and display marketing covering account structure, search & display networks, different types of Ads, ad extensions and bidding strategies.
Who should attend:
Anyone who has a business who wants to explore the opportunities of paid search and display marketing to attract new customers or engage with existing customers including business owners or employees who are part of a marketing team.
This webinar will cover:
- Fundamental aspects of paid search and display marketing
- Ad account set up and best practices
- Plan paid campaigns to match your business objectives
- How auction bidding works and why quality score is important
- Different Ad types including text, expanding text, dynamic, display, and smart ads
- Tips on how to monitor and manage your own Google/Bing Ads campaigns
Delegates will emerge with a greater understanding of paid search and display advertising and how to select from and make the most of the various platforms and techniques available to them. Delegates will also understand how to manage their own Paid Ad campaigns and how to improve their return on ad spend over time.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.