You are invited to join the University of Leicester online for the Innovation Friday networking event on the 26th February 2021 between 10:00 am – 12:30 pm.
At the February Innovation Friday they will be talking to successful businesses and support organisations helping to access funding sources, understand some of the changes to the regulatory environment driven by BREXIT and the possible impact on the innovation pathway.
The companies will be providing insights on how they will be developing new products and services in Health Sector/Life Sciences in 2021 by maximising opportunities post-Brexit and COVID.
Join the Leicester Innovation Hub to hear from:
- Les Phillimore East Midlands Regional Chair, Federation of Small Businesses on some of the challenges facing businesses in the new normal.
- How Life Sciences could help local business with COVID-19 solutions and hear from Jenny Billington from Jack Masters, Cheryl Nosworthy from Elephant Kiosks, and Yusuf
- Bilesanmi from Shifa Technologies Ltd who will be discussing their new innovations.
- Dr Carl Edwards will be speaking with Alasdair Gaw from Medilink and Sara Aspinall from STAK Orthopaedics on BREXIT and regulations.
- Sandy Reid will be giving an overview of funding routes from Mercia Venture Capital
The Leicester Life Sciences Accelerator (LLSA) provides fully-funded innovation support (12 hours or more):
- Linking companies with expert academics or clinicians or other groups such as Medilink /EMAHSN
- Consultancy on new product development, external funding, clinical pathways and trials, regulatory and IP
- Organise Patient – Public Involvement events for product development
- Demonstration of the latest technologies and methodologies