Writing a grant application can be a lengthy process, it’s time-consuming, demands a lot of effort and creativity and for someone who may not have the relevant experience, it can be daunting. Furthermore, any shortcomings in the production of the application can lead to what would have been a viable project being declined, not getting the funding it deserved.
This highly informative webinar will help:
- Provide a systematic and structured approach to identify and apply for relevant grant funding needed for your business
- Make your grant application stand out from the rest
- Increase the chances of a successful funding application
What you will learn/takeaway:
- Appreciating the timescales involved, understanding the bureaucracy and formal process in a plain-speaking way
- What can and can’t be funded!
- Plan, plan and plan some more
- Provide clear and practical support, time-saving tips and advice on what makes a good application great
- How to make your application stand out, detailing specific aims and well-defined criteria for success
- Explaining what key financial data is required, why and help on how to produce it
- A great application can become part of a real, living business plan
Aimed at any Leicester and Leicestershire based business who is looking to access grant funding to grow or sustain their business and would value support from an experienced consultant who specialises in this subject area.
By the end of the session, you will have a great action plan and tools to support you through the application process.
About the speaker:
The workshop is being delivered by the Business Gateway Growth Hub and Maria Peggs from Vispera Limited. Maria is an accomplished Business Owner, Consultant, Trainer, Coach, Mentor and specialist Grant Adviser, having secured in excess of £1.9m in grants since 2017. In addition, she has worked as a Growth Accelerator Coach, Digital Business Advisor, ScaleUp Advisor and most recently as an EU Exit Advisor.
PLEASE NOTE: Registrations for this webinar will close 1 hr before the session starts.