Are you a business owner or sales manager/director responsible for sales results? If you are, this webinar has been created to provide you with the knowledge needed to deploy innovative tools and software to drive momentum in your sales process and grow your pipeline.
Improving sales team performance is high on the agenda for virtually every commercial organisation. There are many tech-based applications available to support sales growth strategies, this webinar will show you how to harness them to take results to new heights and keep pipeline visibility high.
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar is ideal for individuals who are accountable for sales performance in their business and aims to provide account managers, business development professionals, sales team managers/directors with key insights to support sales improvement. The techniques shared will be most relevant to organisations that have sales processes in place that are typically more complex than a straightforward transaction (such as retail or ecommerce).
What will we cover?
- Cloud-based CRM: Empowering remote sales teams by choosing the right cloud-based CRM, ensuring they can access up-to-date information at the right time.
- Prospecting from home: Identifying prospects with ease and managing sales outreach effectively while working from the home.
- Managing meetings: Securing a meaningful meeting to keep your sales process on track and deploying fool-proof techniques to convert leads into opportunities.
- Closing sales: Discovering the latest sales technology designed to reduce the stress of getting a deal over the line.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this webinar, you will have a greater understanding of:
- The latest sales tools available and how they can be used in your sales process.
- The powerful benefits of sales automation, insights, and integration.
- How to identify which sales tools are a good fit for your organisation.
Here’s how simple it is to book your place
This webinar has limited places and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
To register for a place all you need to do is complete our booking form. It’s quick and easy and if you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.