Learn how to get the most from social media by understanding what’s working now and strategies that will result in greater web traffic, leads and sales.
Most businesses understand the potential power of social media to create awareness of their products and services. But social media is a noisy place. How do you ensure that your message is seen and paid attention to? How do you stop people from simply scrolling past? In this webinar, we will look at different strategies to get noticed, and the best functions within the platforms that will contribute to generating leads and sales for your business.
Who should attend:
Anyone who uses social media for their business, whether as the owner of the business, or part of the marketing team.
This webinar will cover:
- How social media has changed to become an overcrowded marketplace, with businesses competing with other businesses and friends and family.
- Understanding the best objectives when using social media for your business.
- Algorithms – are they your friend or foe?
- Which content types are currently gaining traction.
- Strategies for starting conversations on social media
- Why every business needs to consider a budget for social media advertising.
Attending this webinar will provide you with the expert knowledge required to better engage your target audience and generate more leads and sales from social media. You will have a better understanding of the different options available to your business and be able to make informed decisions on platforms and functionality. You will leave with a strategy to implement back in your business.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.