Stress can have devastating effects on your life and business. This comprehensive workshop will help you combat the effects or learn how to avoid it.
- How to stop the devastation and pain that stress can bring, so you can create calm and clarity of mind, improve your health, enhance your career, and enrich your relationships and family life.
- The business case for business owners on creating a robust and effective Well-being Strategy designed to boost productivity, performance, and profit for your people and your business, whatever your size and sector
- The myths and truths about stress, and how it affects your brain, your body, your life, and your business
- How to avoid becoming part of the 57% of sickness absence that is down to stress and mental ill-health in the UK
- Practical and proactive tools to help you take back control of your brain and body, and reduce the effects of stress like anxious feelings, procrastination, 3:00 am worries, foggy thinking, and many more.
- What small changes you can make in life and work that will combine to create bigger, positive changes to everything
- How and why the business owner is often the last to know that stress is killing your business, devastating your people, annihilating your teams, and crushing productivity
- The true cost of stress and mental ill-health to your business and your people, and an evidence-based rationale for creating well-being strategy (or re-considering your existing one)
- The nuts and bolts involved in creating an effective well-being strategy that works
Whether you’re attending for yourself or for your business, you’ll leave the workshop knowing whether your existing way of doing things is really working for you, and if not, you’ll take inspiration on what to do to change your life, health, and business for the better.
This presentation is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and Kate Thorpe Therapy and Coaching and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire. Maximum 1 delegates per company.