Join Access Generation CIC to discover how to become an employer of choice and take away some top tools and insights from young people to understand what it takes to be inclusive, accessible and supportive.
Young people aged 18-30 will co-design and co-deliver this workshop for employers who want to compete for candidates in a crowded job market.
This interactive half-day workshop will cover topics such as:
- How to become an employer of choice
- Young people’s criteria for choosing an employer
- Insights from our latest Employment Accessibility Research (assessments of employer websites by young people).
What you will come away with:
- An understanding of what young people are looking for in an employer and the priority of their expectations
- Information on how to present yourself in the best light and stand out from other employers (your competition) and how to make your organisation more accessible to young people
- Gain insights from young people that will help you understand what works and remove unnecessary barriers. Take away straightforward guidance to help you identify where processes or content might need reviewing.
About Access Generation CIC
Access Generation CIC is a social enterprise that encourages organisations to employ inexperienced young people. We provide young people with a platform to share their views and expectations with employers in a bid to shift the recruitment landscape and make it inclusive, accessible and supportive for all.
Find out more https://accessgeneration.co.uk/
This event is organised by Harborough District Council for employers in the Harborough District.