How to Assess Projects Financially: learn how to financially evaluate a project
If you are a business owner, you will have no doubt faced investment decisions: opening a new branch, taking on a new member of staff, investing in technology or machinery, etc. Often this is done ‘in the hope’ of increasing sales some way down the line.
In this webinar, we will explore a number of methods you can use to assess your investment decisions and ensure that the ‘hope’ is backed up by sound financial planning.
This Webinar Will Cover:
- Why we need to evaluate projects before taking them on and how things can go wrong if we don’t.
- Distinguishing ongoing operations from ‘projects’ or new investments
- Ways to fund new projects
- 3 methods of evaluating a new project, demonstrating these on a case study
- Looking beyond finance – is the project a strategic fit for the business
Who Should Attend:
Business owners and finance managers, who are responsible for evaluating and making decisions on new projects and who would like to use a sound financial basis for making investment decisions.
This webinar is aimed at SME businesses.
About the Speaker:
Alice Davidchack is a Chartered Management Accountant and a Business Coach. She runs her practice from North West Leicestershire, working with business owners throughout the UK
This presentation is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and Business Engine Room and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.