THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER FOR FUTURE DATES.
Join us on this fast-paced and interactive workshop run by Stuart Ross from High Growth which will leave you with a better understanding of yourself, improve your leadership skills and help you gain an understanding of what it takes to sustain a high performing team which leads to your success.
At the end of the workshop, attendees will have gained practical skills which can readily be implemented in their business with immediate results.
During the session will learn about:
- How to become an authentic leader
- The leadership styles required at different stages of business growth
- Leadership ‘discipline’
- The art of leadership communication
- Influencing skills
- The key leadership and management skills which will make a step-change to a businesses performance
- How to create a vision that inspires a business
- Building and sustaining a high-performance team
- How to enjoy the scale-up journey
About the speaker:
Stuart has over 25 years of business experience as a Director or Senior Manager in a variety of industries both in the UK and internationally. He founded one of the most successful business coaching practices in the UK, receiving numerous awards and recognitions. He has trained over 2,000 senior directors and business owners, personally coaching over 400 of them, producing significant results and always a return on their investment. He has a unique ability to identify opportunities for improvement and to develop action plans that deliver results.
This presentation is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and High Growth and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire. Maximum 1 delegates per company.