This workshop introduces the essential leadership and management skills which must be mastered to facilitate growth of teams and a business. We explain what leadership and management is, before providing a framework to develop your own style in the context of a world where change is the norm. We end by providing practical tips and tools which can be incorporated into your management style with an immediate result.
Who should attend?
Business owners and managers, who are responsible for a team and need to master the core leadership principles, to allow them to become an effective leader. This workshop is aimed at SME businesses.
What will we cover?
- Definition of leadership and management
- Framework to develop leadership and management skills
- Management mastery
- Building a high-performance team
- How leadership and management must evolve in a volatile and complex world
- The 10 leadership and management tools which will step-change performance in any team
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this session, you will possess:
- Understanding of the difference between leadership and management
- Insights and areas to develop of your own leadership and management style
- Strategies which can be used immediately to increase your leadership and management effectiveness.
About the Speaker:
Stuart has over 25 years of business experience at a senior level in a variety of industries both in the UK and internationally. Stuart founded High Growth, one of the most successful business coaching practices in the UK, receiving numerous awards and recognitions. He has trained over 2,000 senior directors and business owners, personally coaching over 500 of them, producing significant results and always a return on their investment. He has a unique ability to identify opportunities for improvement before developing and implementing action plans that deliver results.
This presentation is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and High Growth and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.