Gain powerful insights into how visitors find and use your website with Google Analytics. Learn how to correctly install & configure Google Analytics, then use the reports to understand how the website is used and crucially, how you can improve its performance.
Google Analytics is an enormously powerful platform to gain insight into your website visitors, how they got there and what they did. This data can be used to improve your website, helping you to retain visitors and improve their conversion rate, ultimately generating more business from your website. This webinar explores the main reports in Google Analytics, explaining what they mean and how to use them, as well as working through how to set it up and the options required to get the most from your data.
Attending this webinar will provide delegates with the knowledge to utilise the most important reports in Google Analytics, ensuring that their account is set up to measure conversions and get the best from the options available.
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar is for anyone how manages their own website or has responsibility for website performance and reporting. It is suitable both for people who do not yet have a Google Analytics account or those who already have it installed on their website.
What will we cover?
- How to install Google Analytics and configure it correctly
- Setting up Goals and ecommerce tracking to measure conversions
- The most important reports in the Audience, Acquisition and Behaviour sections
- Measuring events such as file downloads
- Campaign tagging to track email, social media and PPC traffic
- Examples of insights from Analytics data that lead to website improvements
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Know whether Google Analytics is installed correctly on your website
- Understand the settings and options in the admin section of Google Analytics
- Know how to set up Goals to measure conversions from your website
- Be able to navigate the reports in Analytics to find the information you want
- Understand the terminology and metrics in the Analytics reports
- Know where to look for insights into where your website visitors came from and what they did on the site
- Be able to accurately track visitors from email campaigns, social media and other sources
Here’s how simple it is to book your place
This webinar has limited places and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
This webinar will be delivered via ‘Go to Webinars’. To attend this fully-funded event, your organisation must be registered and verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. If you’re not already registered, you can do this now: http://www.ebusinessclub.biz/register
Once you are registered onto the programme you can book your place onto our webinars and workshops. Please note we can only accommodate one delegate per organisation.
If you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.