Learn how to market your e-commerce business via Paid Search including Shopping Ads. As an e-commerce business in the current climate, you already understand the challenges in driving people who are looking to buy your products to your website. This webinar will take you through the basics of paid search & display marketing including a detailed look at shopping ads. It will also cover account structure, product feed optimisation, different types of ads, ad extensions and audience targeting.
Who should attend:
Anyone who has an online e-commerce business who wants to explore the opportunities of paid marketing for e-commerce including business owners or employees who are part of a marketing team.
This webinar will cover:
- Fundamental aspects of Biddable search & display marketing for e-commerce.
- Ad account set up and best practices
- Plan biddable campaigns to match your business objectives
- Different Ad types including text, expanding text, dynamic, display, shopping & smart ads
- How to monitor and manage your own Google/Bing/Social Ads campaigns
Delegates will emerge with a greater understanding of Paid Search & Display and how to select from and make the most of the various platforms and techniques available to them. Delegates will also understand how to manage their own Paid Ad campaigns and how to improve their return on ad spend over time.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.