Does your approach to strategic thinking measure up and are your results what you expect?
If you’re unsure, this workshop will guide you through the full process from initial strategic thinking to helping you to create and execute your business plans effectively.
Participants will explore the activities that contribute to strategic thinking, the necessary steps to establish a plan and to execute and manage performance, supported by materials that outline the steps and approaches, providing you with a framework to implement in your business over time.
Who should attend this webinar?
This workshop is aimed at business owners and leaders with the responsibility for creating and executing strategies and delivering results. It’s delivered in a straightforward way that any leader and manager can access; they’ll learn to use tools and approaches that will support planning across the organisation.
What will we cover?
In the workshop, the participants will:
- Explore a comprehensive process for strategic thinking
- Understand the need for, and learn key elements of, stakeholder engagement
- Create a plan for undertaking their strategic thinking process
- Learn how to turn their thinking into a prioritised plan
- Explore the execution and management of the plan over time
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Review your current strategic thinking activity
- Engage with stakeholders to re-imagine the elements of your strategic thinking
- Capture your thinking in clear plans
- Design, organise and communicate your plans using simple tools and approaches
- Implement a system for review and monitoring of activity
- 9:30am – 10:00am – Registration and Networking
- 10:00am – 11:15am – Seminar
- 11:15am – 11:30am Break
- 11:30am – 12:30pm – Seminar
- 12:30pm – 1:15pm – Lunch
- 1:15pm – 2:30pm – Seminar
- 2:30pm – 2:45pm – Break
- 2:45pm – 4:15pm – Seminar
- 4:15pm – 4:30 Finishing comments and close
(Please note that lunch is not provided. You are welcome to bring your lunch with you to consume on-site or we would be happy to direct you to locations nearby where lunch can be purchased.)
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Steve Hobbs works with leaders of early stage, growing and established businesses and other organisations, focussing on the behaviours that get things done, grow people and enable change. He will help you make sense of your challenges – around leadership, strategy and innovation – and act on emerging issues and opportunities in a creative and effective way. Whatever the context, Steve will introduce you to methods, tools and approaches that promote curiosity, bring clarity and enable rapid execution; ones that you can apply in your business and with your people immediately.
This presentation is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and Asking Better Questions Ltd and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
We have put new safety protocols in place to ensure we deliver our in-person events in a safe environment for you to learn and network. Before attending please read the protocols we have in place here.