Are you missing out on funded digital support? Come along to this event to find out how to sign-up and access fully-funded digital support.
Leicester and Leicestershire businesses can benefit from a range of fully-funded workshops and seminars, the opportunity to receive financial help through grant funding and free one-to-one business advice to help introduce new digital technology.
The Digital Growth Programme is managed by East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire). It is a programme part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, the Chamber and Leicestershire County Council designed to help SMEs embrace new digital technology to improve productivity to aid growth.
The programme team are holding a number of information sessions inviting local SMEs who haven’t yet taken advantage of the digital support to attend to learn more about the programme and how to access the FREE support available. By attending delegates will:
- Discover what digital support is on offer
- Learn about the success of the programme
- Find out how to register and access the support
- Learn more about the grant funding and how to apply
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events or click BOOK EVENT
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer: Kam Atker – 07971 403786 or Collette Degia – 07387 141 590
*Eligibility criteria applies. Businesses must/have:
- Be located in Leicester and Leicestershire
- Less than 250 employees
- Not more than 25% owned by another company that is not an SME
- Turnover less than 50 Million Euros
- Annual balance sheet less than 40 Million Euros
Bringing a laptop or tablet would be advantageous to delegates wanting to register to the Digital Growth Programme. Businesses have the opportunity to hand in their completed SME enrolment form at the session.