Great customer care is likely to lead to additional sales opportunities, as long as your customer care people know how to spot and develop those opportunities and you have the right product/service offer.
Negotiation with your customer presents the dual challenge of achieving the results you want while maintaining and building upon your relationships with your customer.
This session aims to help participants see how they can work well with customers to maximise results and relationships, whilst developing a culture of involvement and cooperation when negotiating.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in developing and delivering your product/service offer and negotiating with customers. Anyone who would like to negotiate more effectively to maximise results and maintain the customer relationship.
What will we cover?
- The differentiated service offer – what sets you apart?
- Asking good questions – know your client.
- Helping the client understand their problem and your solution.
- Understanding client buying motivators
- Good negotiating behaviours
- 5 Key persuasion methods
- Adapting to your customers style of negotiation
- The negotiation cycle
- Do’s and don’ts with customer negotiation
After attending this workshop, you will:
- Be able to communicate your differentiated offer.
- Have the questions to understand the client problem.
- Know how to link client buying motivators to your offer.
- Be able to use positive negotiation behaviours.
- Understand the 5 key persuasion methods.
- Understand the stages of the negotiation cycle.
About the speaker:
Charles Barnascone is a highly experienced trainer, sales coach and business development consultant who has worked with a large number of diverse companies delivering solutions in an innovative way and providing business development support.
This presentation is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and Infinite Possibilities Ltd and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to SMEs in Leicester and Leicestershire.
Please note: This event is fully funded and FREE for you to attend. In return, we ask for a few minutes of your time to complete an SME Enrolment form, if your business has not already done so. Only one form per business is required. Without a completed form we cannot guarantee your place on this or future Business Gateway events. Further details will be provided upon booking. be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.