This insightful webinar will help you to make the impossible possible through process innovation.
Process innovation is the most overlooked area of innovation, yet the pioneering technologies that are driving the ‘fourth industrial revolution’ represent a huge opportunity for any business, large or small, to deliver disruptive levels of performance and profitability.
The webinar will explore how the best businesses instil a mindset and create the drivers for process innovation where their employees push the boundaries of what’s possible. We will explore how businesses have delivered exemplary performance through the eradication of traditional hierarchies and introduction of contemporary structures, where everyone works in unison to deliver an exceptional end to end journey that leaves the customer thinking WOW!
What you will learn/takeaway:
- How process innovation and technology is allowing businesses to deliver enviable levels of service and experience to their customers.
- Challenge traditional thinking on how businesses are structured through an exploration into how customer-focused process innovation has changed boundaries.
- Focus on the technologies that are driving process innovation and how that could be adopted by your business.
- Explore how you can embed a mindset in your organisation that will make the impossible, possible!
- A thought-provoking look over the horizon to gain insight into the key trends and technologies that are driving the next wave of process innovations.
- Introduction to some tools and techniques that you can take away and start using in your business to catalyse process innovation.
About the speaker:
Colin Bell MSc: A business growth and scaleup expert, Colin has acquired, scaled and exited technology-led businesses and sits on several Government advisory groups on scaleup and entrepreneurship. He is passionate about the role Digital Technology plays in enabling business growth and competitiveness. Colin has been instrumental in supporting businesses to transform and scaleup through innovation and the successful implementation of new business models.
Who should attend:
You should attend this webinar if you are a senior decision-maker who is looking for new and innovative ideas.
This webinar is delivered by the Business Gateway Growth Hub and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.