Ensure business-as-usual with automation for remote team working. This webinar will explain how to connect common online systems and automate routine tasks to remove unnecessary administration and streamline processes.
When your team is unexpectedly required to work from home at short notice, making sure you have the right systems in place to cope can be challenging. Who is monitoring the phones? Are web enquiries being picked up? Are our major projects staying on-track?
To streamline your workflow and keep your new remote team productive, engaged and on-track, join us for this two-hour webinar full of tools and top tips.
Who should attend:
This webinar is for anyone leading a team of any size that is working remotely. This session does not require any specific technical skills, however, delegates should feel confident performing basic online tasks (e.g. setting up video conferencing calls, creating an email account, uploading/downloading files).
This webinar is pitched at beginner to intermediate level.
This session is open to businesses located in Leicester and Leicestershire, Derby, and Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
This webinar will cover:
- Choosing a tech stack – From file storage to video conference, CRM to office productivity, working from home requires a standard suite of tools.
- Source the right toolkit to meet the needs of your business and ensure maximum productivity while working from home.
- Start integrating – Software vendors are making it easier than ever to integrate products and services Learn how to connect your software and technology to get data in and out of your technology stack with ease.
- Automating routine tasks – Discover a series of practical automations that will reduce the administrative burden on your team while providing maximum visibility for managers and project leaders.
- Real-world case studies – See how businesses are making the most of automations in their business to streamline processes.
Delegates will leave the session with a knowledge of how different online tools can be used within their business in new ways and should feel confident that they can connect multiple software/tools to automate routine tasks.
Speaker profile: Martin Broadhurst
Book your place:
This webinar will be delivered via Go to Webinars. To register for a place complete our booking form via BOOK EVENT.
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer: Collette Degia on 07387 141 590.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.