Takeaway guidance to build your own job vacancies and insights directly from young people.
Young people aged 18-30 will co-design and co-deliver this workshop for employers who want to compete for candidates in a crowded job market.
This interactive half-day workshop will cover topics such as:
- How to write a compelling job advert that supports recruitment based on an individual’s personal attributes rather than experience and the difference between a job advert, description and specification
How to use the power of social media to promote job vacancies
- How to access young people and build a pipeline
What you will come away with
- A clear understanding of what structures and processes work best with inexperienced candidates and how to align yourself with the expectations of young people
- Be informed of some simple hacks and insights that will remove barriers and access a wider audience
- Create a recruitment plan that uses current options and initiatives that allow you to introduce yourself as an employer of choice.
Who should attend
- Those responsible for recruitment strategy wishing to employ young people
- HR managers who what to make the process easier and overcome perceived barriers
- Organisations that want to make themselves more accessible and inclusive
About Access Generation CIC
Access Generation CIC is a social enterprise that encourages organisations to employ inexperienced young people. We provide young people with a platform to share their views and expectations with employers in a bid to shift the recruitment landscape and make it inclusive, accessible and supportive for all.
Find out more https://accessgeneration.co.uk/
This event is organised by Harborough District Council for employers in the Harborough District.