Dedicated 1:1 time with an international trade specialist to ensure you are optimally prepared for the end of the EU transition period
Various time slots available
Join our international trade expert for a dedicated 1:1 support session to help ensure your business is prepared for the end of the EU transition period on the 31st December. This session will provide an opportunity to identify and address vulnerabilities unique to your business’ operating model.
As a minimum, discussions will cover:
- Your international contracts and use of Incoterm
- Your potential customs declarations and documentation
- How to address customs valuations for imported goods
- Checking your commodity codes and the new Global Tariff
- Potential regulation and licensing affecting your goods
- Applicable country of origin protocols
- Overview of existing Continuity and Mutual Recognition Agreements to help ensure frictionless trade
- Trading under preference
- Analysis of your supply chain and mitigating risk
- Much more
The overriding focus of this 1:1 time is to optimally prepare your business for changes that will take effect from the 1st January 2021 so that trade can continue with as little disruption as possible.
A further, fully-funded follow-up session is also available to businesses who believe they would benefit from the extra time and expertise.