Dedicated 1:1 time with an international trade specialist to ensure you can optimally trade now the UK is outside of the EU.
VARIOUS TIMESLOTS AVAILABLE
Join our international trade expert for a dedicated 1:1 support session to help ensure your business can optimally trade now the UK is outside of the EU. This session will provide an opportunity to identify and address vulnerabilities unique to your business’ operating model.
As a minimum, discussions will cover:
- Your international contracts and use of Incoterms
- Your potential customs declarations and documentation
- How to address customs valuations for imported goods
- Checking your commodity codes and the new Global Tariff
- Potential regulation and licensing affecting your goods
- Applicable country of origin protocols
- Overview of existing Continuity and Mutual Recognition Agreements to help ensure frictionless trade
- Trading under preference
- Analysis of your supply chain and mitigating risk
The overriding focus of this 1:1 time is to optimally prepare your business for the changes that will continue to emerge now that the UK is outside of the EU so that trade can continue with as little disruption as possible.
Companies can use the initial 1:1 as a simple fact-finding, signposting exercise; however, a further, fully-funded follow-up session is also available to businesses who want to create an actual ‘EU Exit Action Plan’ detailing all of the activities they need to perform and guidance around how they achieve these in order to secure as much frictionless trading as possible now that the UK is operating outside of the EU.