Could your business provide vital support?29 March 2020
Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, Robert Jenrick has confirmed that millions of urgently needed items of protective equipment and clothing are now being delivered to the NHS. However, the Government is still asking businesses to provide their support.
Could your business provide:
- medical testing equipment
- medical equipment design
- protective equipment for healthcare workers, such as masks, gowns and hand sanitiser
- hotel rooms
- transport and logistics, for moving goods or people
- manufacturing equipment
- warehouse or office space, for medical use or storage
- expertise or support on IT, manufacturing, construction, project management, procurement, engineering or communications
- social care or childcare
You’ll be asked some questions about the type of support you can give, and will then be contacted if your assistance is needed.