Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Support for your Business
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to escalate as a global issue.
While the main priority is clearly the well-being of individuals affected by the virus, there is nevertheless a growing impact on business.
Some of the ways businesses are being – or have the potential to be – affected include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation of social distancing measures to reduce social interaction between people in order to reduce transmission
- Interruptions to the transportation of goods due to shutdowns
- Decreased consumer demand in the UK and countries most affected by coronavirus
- Tourism impact due to fewer people travelling both around, in and out of the UK
- Potential supply chain impact when importing/exporting
Businesses of all sizes – whether they are currently trading internationally or not – will also need to plan ahead to mitigate possible disruption.
If you have further questions please contact us on 0116 366 8487 or complete an enquiry form.